Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moved

Here is a walking tour of my new apartment:



Well, I hope you liked that shaky video. Right now it is Sunday the 18th and I begin work on Monday. I am finally starting to get excited. However, they have yet to tell me what time I am supposed to come in for orientation. I even sent my boss two emails. Oh well, I'll just go in at seven to be safe.

If I am honest I was pretty lonely this weekend. I arrived here on Friday evening and unpacked. When I got here the reality that I am in an alien environment with no friends really got me down. I spent the first day fighting the blues and the two following days trying to relax. So far it is working.

All I have to say is: thank God for VOIP phone service. It is one of those time warner deals that lets you talk as long as you want to anyone in the U.S. for as long as you want. I have probably been on the phone for at least 5 hours this weekend talking to people so I don't get to bored.

Well at lest these past few days have been relaxing. Though it has been constantly raining my mood has only gotten progressively better/cheerier. One thing I find odd though is the fact that when ever I go some place in town the people look at me. I don't know if it is the fact that this is a small town or that the people just like to look at each other, but every time I go out and walk past someone they stare at me. Even when I look up they don't look away. It's kind of odd. In any case, I am sure it's harmless. Small town America for ya.

I'll be updating tomorrow about orientation and what Raymond Corp. is really like. Until then I leave you with the above video and...

my thanks for your continual views...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to bad ur thingy's not in pdam bc i would split the rent with you so i didnt have to live in the dorms.

Search This Blog